- Zetlight ZA1200 LED Light Unit consists of 28 white LEDs rated at 6500k along with 4 red in the 620-630 nm range and 4 green in the 520-535 nm range.The total power output is rated at 16w.
- This high quality nano freshwater / planted aquarium LED unit is recommended for use over aquariums with dimensions of 40 x 40 x 40cm.
- The recommended minimum size is 30 x 30 x 30cm and maximum size is 50 x 50 x 50cm.
- This durable unit is of a modern and slimline design.
- The light unit is mounted on an attractive acrylic mounting arm that attaches to the aquarium via a bracket that is rated to fit glass up to a maximum of 1cm thickness.
- The mounting height of the light unit can easily be adjusted by use of the optional threaded holes.
- The maximum dimensions of the mounting arm and attached light unit is 17cm high by 22cm long.
- A timer controller (ZN1001) may be purchased separately that will allow for five time settings in a 24 hour period, adjustment of LED brightness, a demo of the set lighting effects over the 24 hour period within a few minutes & a time system option of 12 or 24 hours.