Banana leaves provide another source of leaf litter and bio-film in your aquarium. The leaves decay over time, providing your shrimp with a consistent food source and surface area for biofilm growth. These leaves have similar properties to Indian Almond Leaves, and are washed and sun-dried to ensure they are of a high quality for your tanks.
Benefits of Tantora DRIED BANANA LEAF
- Reduces the PH of your water (less than Catappa leaves)
- Relieves stress
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Stimulates aquarium fish color
How to use…
- Boil the leaves for a few minutes before use.
- The recommendation is to have the leaves at different stages of decomposition within your tank at any one point