- Vibrant Sea is a highly concentrated blend of fast dissolving marine salts that is ideal for all marine and reef closed aquarium systems
- Provides enhanced potassium, superior calcium & alkalinity stability
- Ideal for all marine, reef and closed reef aquarium systems
- Nitrate & phosphate free, safe for all saltwater fish/plants
- Vibrant Sea Salt replicates natural marine & reef waters
Vibrant Sea is a highly concentrated blend of salts formulated for marine and reef aquariums that contains all essential major, minor and trace components found in natural seawaters, plus the added advantage of enhanced potassium levels. Its formulation is ideal for the reef environment and will provide accurate seawater concentrations of magnesium, calcium and strontium with proper alkalinity and pH for closed reef aquarium systems.
Vibrant Sea is an anhydrous salt, which allows for unparalleled uniformity from batch to batch as well as the ability to product more saltwater from less salt. It is highly soluble and can be mixed and used in the same day.
At a specific gravity of 1.023, Vibrant Sea will yield the following:
- pH: 8.4-8.5
- Alkalinity: 3-4meq
- Calcium: 425-445 mg/L
- Magnesium: 1,250 - 1,350 mg/L
- Potassium: 500-550 mg/L
- Strontium: 8-10 mg/L