Ocean Nutrition Brine Shrimp Eggs
Our Artemia Cysts, also known as Brine Shrimp Eggs, have a hatching percentage of more than 90%. They will hatch into Artemia nauplii (baby brine shrimp) in 18 to 30 hours. Artemia nauplii are known to be the ideal live food for the first stages of many marine and freshwater tropical fish and for many invertebrates.
- 100% of the finest brine shrimp eggs from the Great Salt Lake!
- Innovative Nitro Pack inner package assures a great hatch (> 90% hatching percentage).
- Ideal for reef tanks and baby fish!
- For detailed hatching instructions; please check out our "download" section.
Brine Shrimp Eggs.
Could be used for these groups of fish
- Angels - Pygmy Angels
- Barbs - Tetra's - Rasbora's
- Damsels - Anthias
- Discus - Angels
- Gobies - Blennies
- Mandarins - Cardinals
- Nano Reef
- Rainbow Fish
- Seahorses - Razorfish
- Shrimps - Crayfish - Crabs